AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2) eLearning and Books (EC113860)
The AAT Certificate in Accounting Level 2 is the most sought-after AAT Qualification among students, and is the ideal certification for individuals looking to gain essential Accounting techniques and knowledge, to build a firm foundation in the Accountancy industry. This course has been developed to teach students a range of Accounting principles and techniques, from costing and double-entry bookkeeping to computerised accounting, as well as to build your skills in finance administration.
Is this AAT Qualification for me?
This is the right course for you if you have a good grasp of English and Maths and want to work in an Accounting environment, or you already have the experience but lack the formal qualification. It is ideally suited to people who are new to Accounting or Finance and unqualified Accounting staff who want to enhance their foundation knowledge and skills. The Minimum Age to enrol on this course is 16 years - anyone under the age of 16 must have a form signed by a parent or guardian.
There are five elements to this qualification as follows:
Unit 1 - Bookkeeping Transactions
Unit 2 - Bookkeeping Controls
Unit 3 - Elements of Costing
Unit 4 - Using Accounting Software
Unit 5 - The Synoptic assessment (incorporating Work Effectively in Accounting & Finance)
Each unit has its own exam, culminating in the Synoptic assessment, which is a test that implements the skills learned and putting that knowledge into practice. Once each element of the course has been completed you can use the AAT practice exams which are available on the AAT website.
How can I use this qualification to advance my career?
The course provides many different options for further study, as well as leading to employment.
Typical job roles at this level include:
- Accounts Administrator - £23k
- Payroll Administrator - £23k
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk - £23k
- Accounts Payable Clerk - £24k
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understanding an organisation’s cost recording system and using it to record or extract data
- Use of spreadsheets to convey information on actual and budgeted income and expenditure
- Entering data at the start of an accounting period to set up customer and supplier accounts in accounting software
- Recording and processing customer and supplier transactions
- Processing and using journals to enter accounting transactions
- Production of reports
- Understanding an organisation’s accounting or payroll function
- Maintaining and using control accounts and the journal
- Understanding the banking process and main services of banks and building societies
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- FREE AAT Membership worth £147 INCLUDED
- Study wherever you like at a time that suits with you with 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Course content is compatible with all devices.
- Tutor support is included for ease of learning.
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional software included (180 days).
- Gain 2 recognised certificates.
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2).
- Sage 50 Accounting Software at Level 2 (issued by Sage).
- Technical support available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday through the entirety of your course access.
- Study the industry recognised AAT syllabus and use it to give you the best possible start to your accounting career.
- 97% of full members would recommend the award-winning AAT.
- Self-paced study means you’re in total control of how quickly you progress.
- All course content is designed in collaboration with employers, drawing on the real-world skills they require from employees.
There are 5 exams that you are required to sit and pass in order to gain your qualification:
- Bookkeeping Transactions (1 Hour 30 minutes)
- Bookkeeping Controls (1 Hour 30 minutes)
- Elements of Costing (1 Hour 30 minutes)
- Using Accounting Software (2 Hours)
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting Synoptic Test Assessment (2 Hours)
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
This package includes
AAT level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting£625View More
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting Books£400View More