ITIL® Intermediate Level - Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) Exam
Boost your business IT acumen with some ITIL® expertise that can leave competitors in the dust! Any IT professional will know how important it is to have a solid IT system as part of the skeleton that forms an organisation and with this fantastic line of ITIL® framework exams, you can prove the know-how that you will need to ensure your business IT systems can run like clockwork.
Learn the Lifecycle Processes
This particular exam has been produced to help students showcase the five processes within the ITIL® lifecycle work stream – service strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvement. The information within can be invaluable for a business, to ensure service user demands are met and upheld on a daily basis.
Excel in your Field
As with all of the ITIL® Intermediate Level examinations that can be found within both the Lifecycle and Capability work streams, the Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) exam is an essential piece of training for anyone needing an in-depth look into the various process activities that can be found within the ITIL® framework. If you’re an IT professional that needs a little more expertise to progress along your chosen career path, this exam – along with the others within the framework – would be a perfect stepping stone!
Key Learning Points
This 90-minute examination would be perfect for IT professionals that focus their attention on consumer satisfaction and others who need to prove their knowledge of this area, in order to help them to build and deploy IT service offerings and agreements. Sitting the SOA exam will be of particular interest to IT operations managers, service desk managers and IT consultants.
Those who pass the SOA exam will be awarded four credits towards the minimum 17 needed to complete the MALC module and accompanying examination. Students will be asked questions that cover the content of the SOA module, so you should be able to:
- Introduce yourself to designing service offerings and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Take a look at service portfolio management, and how a service can be designed to meet user demands.
- Get to grips with service catalogue management, including the tracking and publicising of services and who they are offered to.
- Understand service level management, including their design and how they’re negotiated. Learn how to assign roles and responsibilities to ensure everything runs smoothly, with the service as well as within the human resources aspects.
- Monitor usage, to ensure demands are met and the quality of the service is maintained.
- Learn how to integrate third parties and suppliers into the service, whilst continuing to uphold the service quality.
- Get to grips with budgeting, and be able to explain the importance of financial provisions to ensure quality IT operations are maintained.
- Follow up on complaints and resolve any issues that may arise with the use of the service.
- Understand what technology is used to ensure a quality service is provided, and ensure they are implemented professionally.
Advantages of this course
- Take the exam online, whenever it suits you. Online delivery means you don’t have to worry about making it to the assessment centre; it’s all at your fingertips!
- Enjoy the convenience of immediate exam results – you won’t be left waiting to see what your mark is (there’s a 70% pass rate, so make sure you revise!)
- Technical support is on hand for if, or when, you need it.
- Improve your productivity and your ability to perform your job optimally. Give yourself the best chance of a promotion or even a whole new job role.
- Have the choice of completing one module, or carrying the credits forward to contribute towards completion of the MALC examination and ITIL® expert level status.
- Optimise the IT services present within your organisation and give service users the best user experience.
The ITIL® Intermediate SOA Exam is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
Enhance your IT training with our industry-recognised ITIL® framework qualifications – you won’t regret it!
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above