ITIL® Intermediate Level - Service Strategy (SS) Exam
Complete your journey through the ITIL® Intermediate Level Service Strategy (SS) module, by signing up to its accompanying exam. IT and the various systems that infrastructures such as ITIL® can provide are a core part of many businesses nowadays – especially with technology and digital communications being as popular and as widespread as they are. As an IT professional, you can create a better, more productive, business with an IT service to be proud of, by passing this essential exam today!
Strategic Business Moves
Design, develop and implement an ITIL® service that doesn’t just work, but works in harmony with every aspect of your business’ organisational strategy. By now, you will have worked through a variety of units, which will help you to get to grips with strategy techniques and principles to ensure that whatever service you should implement will meet the demands of its users, without negatively impacting the efficiency of the business.
Standalone or Contributory
Choose to either complete this exam on service strategy as a standalone certification, or use the three credits that you’d be awarded to work towards the MALC module and examination. By building up your credits, as well as your knowledge and expertise, you will be eligible for the ITIL® Expert Level qualification. Why stop there? Next stop is Master Level! You could be the master of all things ITIL®-related and show your business who’s the IT boss!
Key Learning Points
Perfect for IT professionals who are CIOs and senior management, IT operations managers and service managers, the ITIL® Service Strategy exam will help students to increase their experience with IT service strategy, and how it can be used to support other business goals.
It is part of the Service Lifecycle category of modules, and is worth three credits which can be contributed to the minimum 17 that students need to progress to the MALC module and examination, before heading for ITIL® expert level status. Key elements of the exam will test a student’s ability to:
- Understand the key concepts regarding the role of ITIL® service strategy and its implementation.
- Take a look at the ITIL® approach to service management in relation to the bigger picture.
- Get to grips with some of the basic principles that contribute to good service design, as well as the processes that need to be present to help support and maintain the service strategy.
- Use IT frameworks to help with governance and control the impact of service strategy once implemented.
- Learn how to build a team of professionals and assign them particular roles, to help implement strategies.
- Understand the use of technology such as automation and escalation when implementing strategy.
- Follow the appropriate steps needed to ensure the design of, implementation of and the transition between strategies is as honed and effective as possible.
- Identify any risks that can ensue, that may prevent a successful strategy deployment, and learn the tools and skills required to resolve them.
Advantages of this course
- Online exam delivery means you can sit it at a time that is convenient to you, so that it doesn’t have to interfere with your other work and home commitments.
- Accessible for a year, giving you plenty of time to work through the accompanying module and revise the information well, before sitting the 90-minute exam with confidence.
- Complete the exam as a standalone certificate, or as part of your pathway through the ITIL® intermediate level curriculum.
- Use the credits awarded as part of the credits needed to progress to the more advanced expert level syllabus.
- Enhance your own skill set and step above the competition with a highly-recognised qualification.
- Increase productivity within the workplace and gain the skills and knowledge required to create IT databases and systems that are as efficient as possible.
- Technical support is readily available, should you need help at any stage.
The ITIL® Intermediate SS Exam is available in the following languages:
- Castilian Spanish
Take your IT service management skills to the next level, and sign up for our comprehensive ITIL® exam today!
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above