CIW Social Media Strategist Exam - 1D0-623
The CIW Social Media Strategist exam will certify your skills in using social media as part of a wider business strategy. The 1D0-623 exam is aimed at those who have completed or purchased the CIW Social Media Strategist course. Once you have completed the exam, you will have a globally recognised certification from CIW showcasing your ability to create and analyse social media campaigns that address organisational issues and stick in the minds of your target audience.
CIW Social Media Strategist Exam
- 55 questions
- 76% required to pass
- 90 minutes time limit
CIW Social Media Strategist Exam Domains
- Domain 1: Introduction to Social Media
- Domain 2: Social Media in Business
- Domain 3: Social Media Strategy
- Domain 4: Social Media Campaigns
- Domain 5: Social Media Platforms
- Domain 6: Social Media Presentations and Blogs
- Domain 7: Social Media Risk, Reputation and Crisis Management
- Domain 8: Social Media Advertising
- Domain 9: Social Media Metrics and Analysis
- Domain 10: Social Media Reporting and Optimisation
Key Learning Points
- Explain business uses of social media.
- Identify steps involved in a creating successful social media campaign.
- Discuss crowdsourcing and crowd shaping strategies.
- Identify strategies and tactics for creating and using folksonomies.
- Summarize and deploy typical social media metrics.
- Explain the concept of gamification in relation to social media, including peer-based endorsements.
- Identify and use tactics for gathering and analysing data.
- Explain specific user-tracking techniques.
- Track virtual and brick-and-mortar business using social media and Web technologies.
- Explain and interpret data reuse strategies.
- Create reports about strengths and deficiencies of existing social media strategies